Friday 3 February 2012

UNCUT MAGAZINE 8: Reel Music - January 1998




















UNCUT EMI 1: REEL MUSIC – JANUARY 1998


1. The Billy Taylor Trio - I Wish I Knew How (Intro)                     
2. Canned Heat - Going Up In The Country                    
3. Beach Boys, The - All Summer Long               
4. Chet Baker - Look For The Silver Lining                       
5. Sir Adrian Boult & The LPO - The Ride Of The Valkyries                  
6. Shirley & Lee - Let The Good Times Roll                    
7. Wilton Felder - Bullitt                   
8. The Band - The Weight              
9. Amos Milburn - Chicken Shack Boogie            
10. KC & The Sunshine Band - Boogie Shoes               
11. Talking Heads - Swamp                       
12. Miles Davis - It Never Entered My Mind                   
13. Vilem Tausky - Intermezzo: Cavalleria Risticana                   
14. Louis Prima - Angelina / Zooma, Zooma (Medley)              
15. Eddie Cochran - Twenty Flight Rock               
16. Bobby Womack & Peace - Across 110th Street                 
17. Donovan - Season Of The Witch                    
18. Dean Martin - You're Nobody Until Somebody Loves You

"This one is for George Harrison."

Compiled By - Allan Jones, Roy Carr
Mastered By  - Andrew Thompson
Format: mp3 @ 320Kbps

Link in Comments

3 comments:

  1. How can I download these cd's? I hit the Reel Music link and it sends me to a website called Friendly Duck where I have to register, but the site looks like some kind of business site, not a file sharing site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary, I'm not sure what's going on with the links. Seems to have been hijacked by Usenet. I'll repost a direct link to the album.

      Delete